Samstag, 7. März 2009

spring

it's march already and I'm 100% positive that spring will be here soon. I can't wait for warmer weather, because warmer weather means no coats and no boots. well I love my black wool coat with the gorgeous big buttons but I've been wearing it for 4 months now, same when it comes to my boots. I've had my black leather riding boots now for 3 years and I still love them but there are plenty of ballet flats, gladiator sandals and summer heels waiting to be worn.

in other news I'm back in my working out routine again. 4 times running a week, it's been quite hard the first few times but I'm getting better again. I'm also trying to eat more healthy and drastically cut down the sweets and sugar.

oh and I desperately want these shoes <3



I guess I will pick them up on tuesday, after that horrible dentist treatment which is waiting for me on monday. I'm also in need of my washing gel (la roche-posay, good stuff if you have very sensitive skin) and toner, this month is the death of my savings.

I don't really have more time right now, but I wish everyone a happy and relaxing weekend.

1 Kommentar:

Kate hat gesagt…

Nice shoes <3

I feel like Spring is on the way too, it's been so bright recently - definaltey makes a change!