Sonntag, 29. März 2009

random update

I just couldn't sleep last night, and when I slept I dreamt about jigsaw-man who killed himself and poured blood all over me. weird stuff. I didn't even watch a horror movie or something.

nevermind, today is sunday and I am planning to pick up my summer clothes. they're still all packed up in moving boxes at my father's house, so I guess it will take some time till I found everything I need. but the weather is getting warmer every day and I desperately need and want some shirts and shoes!!

there is not much other news to tell, I try to work a bit to get some money in order to pay off my debts (dentists I hate you!!! seriously I hate all of you!). everything moves really slowly tho, I can't seem to find a decent job and I'm getting frustrated. but what can you do, I try to do my best, apply for jobs I don't even want just for the sake of doing anything and getting some routine. it's not as easy as I thought it would be. but well what can you do, at least I'm sticking to my working out routine, now I just have to match my eating habits.

1 Kommentar:

Sammy hat gesagt…

What a horrible dream! :( *hugs* I need to change my eating habits too hehe.