Montag, 9. März 2009

a day with doctors

what a day. had a dentist appointment today, it was better than I expected and the pain is bearable. I have to admit though, that my boyfriend is extra nice to me today and I enjoy it.
my only problem is, that the whole procedure will cost me about 200€. I'm also in desperate need of new glasses and contact lenses, so this will be another 400€. this is not good, I will have to resist every single temptation that comes along my way, also will I have to spend this month home, not going to do anything. nevermind, some people buy expensive shoes, I buy a tooth.

3 Kommentare:

lamblearns hat gesagt…

you are back :) looking forward to see you again soon hehe..

dont forget your student card!!! but i wont tell you why :))

lamblearns hat gesagt…

some other things i have to notice now:

- you WERE back, but i didn't mention. sorry ;)
- i would never dare to wear such shoes i see in your blog

AND - the most important thing -

i miss you! the words i was just reading meant so much to me, you can't imagine that. so thanks.

much love and - like you say:


xoxo
tonja


ps: meine wortbestätigung lautet "emosand". Emo-Sand? LOL.

Sammy hat gesagt…

Aww yay for finding each others blogs :D Sorry to hear about the cost of the dentist, I hate those types of expenses! Hope you feel much better soon love <3