Dienstag, 10. März 2009

nailed!

haha you found me t! you're quite a little sherlock, aren't you?!

for the intention to be told, I had another blog a while ago (a german one) and it was quite personal, at least to me it was and somehow I wasn't really comfortable with it. I knew a certain amount of people read it and I never really knew if I'm cool with it. Well, I have not experienced it myself, but I have seen that these kind of blogs have the potential to do collateral damage. a written word can be like a knife, while a spoken one can be as sweet as sugar. and I noticed that I am also affected reading other very personal blogs from people I know, it's difficult not to see yourself between the typed lines. it's difficult not to be jealous or hurt.
So I decided to keep this one leightweight. fashion, fun, random thoughts and beautystuff. easy literature.
what do you think, is it smart to have a blog you spill your feelings on for everybody out there to read?

Listening to: Empire of the sun: Walking on a dream

1 Kommentar:

Sammy hat gesagt…

hmm that's a toughey! I say maybe if it's something negative about a particular person then I wouldn't post it but it's good to express yourself :D