Samstag, 7. März 2009

Boredom

Still 2 hours to go until I visit bestie for redwine and chickchat but I can't think of anything to do while I'm waiting. So I decided to one of those questionnaires bloggers tend to do quite often

1. When did you get up today?
9:00 am
2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Pearls
3. Last movie you saw?
He's just not that into you
4. Favourite TV-Show?
simpsons, dr. house, scrubs
5. What do you eat for breakfast?
coffee (!!) and a yoghurt or some cereal
6. What's your first name?
cathrin
7. which kind of food do you dislike?
liver, mushrooms
8. Favourite CD at the moment?
Sia - some people have real problems
9. Which kind of car do you drive?
my boyfriend's skoda or my bike lola
10. Favourite Sandwich?
ham, cheese, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber
11. Which character trait do you dislike?
dishonesty
12.Favourite piece of clothing?
my black leather jacket

13 . If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

Probably Japan or maybe Australia
14. Which Birthday do you remember?
the last one, 22th. bbq with friends, quite fun
15. What's your favourite kind of sport to watch on TV
Beachvolleyball
16. Day- or Nightperson?
Night
17. What's your shoesize?
37-38
22.Pets?
none yet
18. What's your favourite kind of sweet?

icecream
Favourite Flower?
Lilies
19. What are you listening to right now?
kylie minouge - in my arms
20. Last person you spoke on the phone to?
bestie
21. Favourite Drink?
Caipirinha
22. Summer or Winter?
summer!

this is endless...

23. kiss or hug?
depends
24. chocolate or vanilla?
chocolate
25. coffee or tea?
both
26. What's under your bed
shower gel and sunscreen
27. Sweet or Sour?
Sweet
28. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday
29. How many cities have you lived in?
3

To be continued...

1 Kommentar:

Sammy hat gesagt…

:o It's cate!! It's sammy from llt! I had no idea you have a blog :D I think that the name Lola for a bike is simply awesome.