Freitag, 5. Juni 2009

rambling

oh boy, I am tired. I feel like I need a day to sleep in but there doesn't seem to be one in the near future.
well to keep this short: work was fine. I feel like I have to learn everything in an instant, which is good but exhausting. nevermind, I have this co-worker-girl who thinks she came straight from heaven but I shall not cry about it, because someday it may will be my advantage. I am not able to decide what to think of my other co-workers yet, I have the feeling that there is something cooking behind their blank faces but I don't know what it is yet. but at least I came prepared.

in other news I will see the killers this sunday, which I am very pleased about. I don't even mind going to work on monday because I know it's worth it. good times ahead

and I bought some new stuff which I will review probably tomorrow...have a good weekend

Keine Kommentare: