Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

are you content?

so finally I slipped back in one of those moods again I was trying to avoid. best will be to hide myself in the bedroom, watching cheesy movies and do nothing but being lazy to get a break from civilization. no text messages, no phone calls, no e-mails.
that happens quite frequently and I never was one of those girls who needed to be surrounded by people all the time. I prefer being alone every once in a while.

so what I wanted to do, is to give a short summary. I developed this strange habit to buy a million face products without hardly using them. I should invest my money in books or something more useful.
I got quite a few mac thingies lately and I have to admit that their powders and blushes are lush. especially my new bronzer (solar riche, style warrior le) is perfect.

not orange, not too dark, just perfect!


also from this le, I got the lustre drops (in pink rebel)wich give that lovely shimmer, quite expensive for such a little amount tho.

as I re-developed another little fandom of mine (won't tell you, too embarrassed), I bought some eyeshadows to create a certain look. those who share the interest will know. what I got is mac eyeshadow in
- girlie
- wedge
- black liquid eyeliner (not for the look tho)

and a new eyeshadow base in light

to complete the list, I also got

which I haven't tried yet but am eager to do on monday.

so this is about it, I don't really have anything to say. have a nice weekend

pictures:
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com
http://www.maccosmetics.de

1 Kommentar:

Sammy hat gesagt…

hey love! I'm back with a new blog! I got rid of Glory box and now I have heartofsammy.blogspot.com
:D

Great purchases love!