Montag, 1. Juni 2009

alright, grow up now...or don't

when I was young, I tried to be very grown-up. I tried to speak like my mother and act like my father, I tried to put on make-up which would me look older. I tried to read books adults would read, or at least I assumed that they probably would. I dreamt of my own place, a job, a car and a very neat and organised life.
now I am a little older and my dreams changed. I dream of living my life the way I do now (with a little more money tho). I fear that everything will change soon and I'm not that fond of change most of the time.

I wrote this about a week ago and you see how fast life could change sometimes. now I have a job and probably be moving in september. I shall remember: be careful what you wish for!

1 Kommentar:

lamblearns hat gesagt…

wachsen oder stehenbleiben geschieht leider von selbst, unser einfluss darauf ist so klein, der einfluss der umwelt ist wesentlich. so oft sprechen wir und sagen "oh gott, das is so erwachsen" und 20 minuten später kuttern wir dann doch über dinge, die so garnicht erwachsen sind.

hab dich sehr lieb