Montag, 1. Juni 2009

a bit of...freedom

so this is it. the very last hours I don't have to worry about anything. unfortunately I had a really bad night because my head wouldn't stop thinking so I could go to sleep. I always had sleeping issues, numerous kinds and quite frequently, this is one of them. sometimes I just can't stop thinking, about the most ridiculous things and when I finally could have managed to sleep my allergy hit me like a bus and I couldn't stop sneezing. very annoying but whatever. I will have another cup of coffee (its's 8am) and then get ready to do some shopping. I may meet an "old" "friend" today but you can never be too sure if she doesn't cancel.

but I'm very looking forward to go the mac counter and grab some new stuff. this is why I stop writing now and tell you later on what I got.

Keine Kommentare: