Freitag, 6. Februar 2009

not that exciting

ah well, actually there is not much to blog about. the days come and go and nothing really changes. or at least, there are only bad changes at the moment, it seems that there must be a never ending source of bad news somewhere. my dad is not able to have the bypasses, because it is too risky, but he has a surgery appointment on monday. I don't know much about it, to be honest. I don't know what the whole thing means and what they will do next with him, but I'll drive over for a quick coffee, later that night. (before or after a annoying talk to my sister)

I wrote about 10 job application this week but nothing seems to work out. would have been too easy anyways.

next to that, I have distracted myself with a lot of shopping. now I can add a new dress, a new dandy hat, new underwear, a black pencilskirt, light blue blouse and black bag to my closet. and I'm craving these balett flats



there are also golden aviator sunglasses and a small leopard scarf on my list.

besides that, life is bleh these days

Keine Kommentare: