Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009

first job interview

I had my first job interview ever today, it was quite ok. well, to be honest, I don't want the job anyways. the conditions are horrible and the workingplace was frightening. about 10 lawyers who looked like they sold their souls. the place hat literally no soul, everything was neat and clean and white and uncomfortable. well it was practice though and I have another one tomorrow, which I am actually looking forward to.

well afterwards I grabbed this cute organic cotton t-shirt from h&m and a light brown handbag, such as a light yellow blouse for the interview tomorrow.

after the interview I went to visit my dad in hospital (I hate them so much), he is doing quite ok, I think. still in pain and annoyed because he isn't allowed to move much but there is a small chance that he's allowed to go home tomorrow. well, his heart activity won't increase more than 0,5% but at least the constant pain will probably go down a bit, or at least I hope so!

Keine Kommentare: