Freitag, 30. Januar 2009

that's it

it's done. moving is done. all my stuff is here now and I'm on my job hunting mission right now. it's been a bad day today, I don't regret my decision to leave everything behind, but I am 100% positive that I will miss my friends a lot. I miss them already. I will miss quite a few things. having coffee with the girls anytime possible, riding our bikes to the lake on sunny days, playing beach volleyball or just the everyday uni life. I feel like I have to grow up right now, but I don't want to.
I'm not ready to grow up yet.

I tell myself, if I can't bare life like it will be, I still can go back an finish uni, it's like a thought I cling to, in order to calm myself down. maybe it's just the stress and the worries about my dad, but right now I would prefer to still live there in that small town, I don't even like that much and study some stupid notes. but it's ok, I can do this.

Keine Kommentare: