Montag, 17. November 2008

no alcohol for me

my plan to spend a lazy saturday evening failed big time!
friends called and we went out till dawn. I discovered again that alcohol is not my friend. I get drunk so easily and have the most horrible nights. I envy everybody who's able to lay down and sleep when he's drunk, I have the most horrible and vivid dreams. I guess I should stick to the no-alcohol plan again. I didn't feel very bad the next thay tho, just tired but no headache or whatsoever. just caught a nasty cold which bothers me a lot, I have an essay to write and a paper 2 days ahead.
but all in all it was a good night, a friend of ours has finally a new girlfriend (or at least I hope so). he's quite a complicated character, not easy to handle for a girl but I hope she will do fine, it's really about time to settle down a little bit.

Keine Kommentare: