Samstag, 15. November 2008

nice saturday

I spent a nice saturday today. first I had lunch with the bf and his family, afterwards we went shoe shopping. I'm saving money these days because of christmas and moving in january, so I wasn't actually planning to buy anything. so we headed to the shops to buy lovely leather shoes for the bf and new boots for the stepmom. I guess she was in a good mood and decided to spoil me. I got this lovely black leather ankle boots, a black clutch and black leather gloves. I'm planning to wear the boots and clutch with a short black satin dress and gray tights on our anniversary in two weeks. man, it's been 3 years by then.


I'm up for a lazy saturday night today, watching tv and reading my magazines :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend

Keine Kommentare: