Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008

a new home

I'm planning to restart life.
The next six months will hopefully be lifechanging for me. I decided that the city I live in and going to university are just not the right thing for me. I will however stay here 3 days out of 7 and do at least 4 courses to make sure I get some money. The other 4 days I will stay in my hometown with my family, my friends and mr.c! I hopefully will find a decent job and a new flat for me and my bf. I already bought some lovely paint for our new home.
So I haven't told anybody yet, except my mom and dad, that everything will change. but I feel very good about it, I feel like I just need to do all this in order to become happy again. I think I will start with a new haircut. dramatic thing to me. going from very long to rather short. anyways,
it is quite hard now . My bf just left with his pc and some clothes because he's already moving today. I feel very alone sitting her with my stuffed animal on my lap. I am such a child sometimes.
I look forward to this changes very much and hopefully everything will happen asap.

Keine Kommentare: