Montag, 20. Oktober 2008

haircut

I got a haircut. A drastic one! I got really long hair and I loved it, but I felt that it's time for a change. a change everybody would see so I cut it off the day before yesterday. it's really short, just a little over my chin and shorter in the back, not a bob though. I don't like them that much. it looks a little bit like katie holmes hair just longer. I have to say that I like it, not love it, but like it. it makes me look older, more mature and edgy. washing it is still very strange. very very strange.

there's no doubt that I will stick with long hair in the future again. it's just more me, more the hippie than the high-fashion girl.

but until it's long again I will make the best out of my short hair. that means a lot of hairbands and big earrings. let's see how it turns out.

Keine Kommentare: