Montag, 13. Oktober 2008

la famille


family. I always was one of those girls who thought I would never have kids and an ordinary family, but as I grow older and wiser, the idea of an own family is growing on me. I mean not now of course, I'm just 22, there is plenty of time.
nevertheless, I've been with my bf for almost 3 years now and I'm still deeply in love with him. we had our ups and downs, I couldn't live without him though. not possible.
don't get me wrong, I always was kind of a loner. I manage to live alone very well and I don't complain about being all by myself sometimes (it's quite healthy I think) but mr.c became a part of me. his family is mine now and mine is his. there's no visible line anymore and I think that's quite wonderful thing.
what I want to say is, never say never. love is good.

Keine Kommentare: