Freitag, 8. Mai 2009

feel the summer

oh my! the days have passed again without me noticing.
first of all, I spent a very nice and chilled birthday in april. I refused to go partying or something like that this year, instead I had coffee with my dad (my mom and sister were on a holiday trip) and sushi with bf and bestie+bf. even tho I didn't plan to do a lot, somehow the action didn't stop. a friend came over for the weekend and we had a lovely but strenous party night. which was ok, but I think I'm getting too old for this!
well, I tried to work a bit, so I can get my savings back in order. it is actually working out quite well...until yesterday. until I saw this marvellous bike calling my name. luckily, I'm going to spend the next week in vienna, in order to work, so maybe the obsession has faded by the time I come back. I'm not really looking forward to this week because it's nothing but stress. it would be way nicer to spend time with my sister without working long hours. but well what can you do.
sad but true, there is nothing more to write about. everything seems to flow these days. I constantly have something to do but there is nothing really happening. I don't seem to make any progress and all my good intentions have gone over board.

whatever, I spent my birthday giftcards at marrionnaud's just a week ago. I knew that the mac was releasing a rose romance le on may 1st. I was waiting eagerly for this le because it's just so me. I'm not very keen on too bright colors on my eyes and lips, I'm more of a nude/rosey pink type of girl. It is the only thing which really works with my skin type, I would look ridiculous with sparkling bronzing powder and golden lipgloss on. so well, I decided to buy my first mac lipstick which is absolutely gorgous and just what I was looking for

as you can see, it is a very beautiful light pink which you can wear during the day, without looking stupid.
I also took their beauty powder in summer rose with me

it is a very nice alternative to regular finishing products because you get this healthy rosy glow on your face, even without using blush which is a big plus.
then I bought my second mac eyeshadow in of summer and finally one of the steal my heart lipglasses
.
the gloss works perfect as a topping for the lipstick but also could be used alone. it adds a sparkling touch of pink to your lips.

I guess that's about it, I try just to buy thing which I'm absolutely in love with and cut back on things I only like. even if the products are more expensive, I think quality still rules over quantity.

Keine Kommentare: