Donnerstag, 16. April 2009

grey & pink

it felt like my blog needed a make-over, I'm not 100% happy with it but it will do until something better comes to my mind :)



I bought the new syoss hairproducts just yesterday and am eager to try them. I have heard a lot about them and now I wonder if you could really get studio quality for that price. the shampoo and conditioner comes in 500ml bottles and costs about 3,50€, which is an amazing prize! the smell is ok, it doesn't smell as delicious as my beloved herbal essences shampoo but it's ok. talking about hair, if you have slightly dry and stubborn hair, such as I do, I recommend the l'oreal professional playball silky sunrise. the stuff is amazing, it does wonders to my hair.

today I bought the presents for my uncle's birthday tomorrow. it's not the perfect gift as I hope I would find but it is ok and he will be happy anyways. well, he will be probably slightly drunk already as we get there. I am very looking forward to the party because I get to see my whole family again.

Keine Kommentare: